Welcome Schedule Call for 2020-21 Projects
Call for Projects 2021-22
old header which was actually a graphic
Put a team of our energetic engineers to work on a solution to your design-thinking or manufacturing challenges! Our faculty are eager to help you find the best scenario for your engagement in design at Stanford, or an opportunity to work with our global-team partners around the world.
Proposals for engaging student design engineering teams in 2021-2022 are now being accepted.
Credible Breakthrough Innovation With Your Decision Maker Click here
THE ME310-GLOBAL-AGILE DESIGN INNOVATION COURSE Delivers:
- Search for breakthrough opportunities in new and existing market segments.
- Create a deep understanding of your customers.
- Re-imagine your product/service/business-model.
- Deliver innovation!
- Use research-informed best practices from Stanford, Silicon Valley, and the world!
- Because, we deliver a global team-of-teams to collaborate with your team!
THE ME310 COURSE DELIVERS:
- Intelligence on customer needs in new and emerging markets.
- An iterative series of prototypes will lead to patentable IP for your company.
- Detailed documentation records what we learned from our successes and failures.
- We tap into cutting-edge Stanford and world-wide research.
- We communicate with your liaisons throughout the process!
To explore opportunities for participation, please visit the link below and/or contact Administrative Director, Kristin Burns.
Explore the past and present of ME310 on the official course website, http://me310.stanford.edu.